One of the most important things on the Our Total Drama Roleplay Wiki is, or course, the Roleplay. And to make things fair, we have a Roleplay Rules to make sure things do not get out of hand.
For more information visit Chat Guidelines
- Violation of any of the rules will result in the corresponding ban.
- Actors are not aloud to make there characters do anything above a PG level.
- Actors are not aloud to edit the physical appearance of another actors character without there permission.
- Actors are aloud to sabotage other characters during the challenge as long as it is a reasonable and possible sabotage.
- Actors who do not take the sabotage will be punished, with a official sabotage.
- Actors are aloud to ignore and unreasonable sabotage.
- Actors who godplay are subject to sabotage.
- The final decision of who wins will be decided by the actor who plays Chris.
- All votes will be kept by Chris, and will only be reveled by the actor if they choose.
- In the event of a tie, characters will be able to re-vote, and have the opportunity to change there vote.
- If there is still a tie there will be a "tie breaker" were all actors would vote for who they want to save and the person who who gets the most votes is safe.